03 May 2014

Happy National Scrapbook Day & A ScrapBuster Sketch

Happy National Scrapbook Day to all my scrappy friends. Hope you are getting the chance to get your craft on! I'm working on Teacher Appreciation gifts for the upcoming week. I'll be sharing them here this week too. 

I figured I would share with you my current challenge at Kitchen Keepsake. I am challenging you to make a page using a color scheme! Here is the one I chose. 


I have no idea why, but I just love the picture. The colors make me happy! And you know what, they matched perfectly with Grayson's spring pictures from school. So here is the layout I created with those colors. 


And here is a close up of my little embellishment cluster.


And of course, here is a sketch for you to work with. I'd love to see what you create if you work with it! 


Come join us over at the kitchen! The forum is great and the challenges are truly inspiring. :)

No comments: