24 June 2014

Turning 3 (Kitchen Keepsake Challenge)

So my 2nd June challenge over at Kitchen Keepsake is to use a big number or letter on your page! This just made sense to me. And I used Sweet Digi Scraps Choose Happiness kit which is available at The Digi Chick. 


Its also a perfect time to come check out the new Kitchen Keepsake forum! Have you seen it? Huh? Huh?
Everything is all shiny and new! Stop on by, we would love to see you there.

Obviously these pics are from Braelyn turning 3. She is too funny, y'all see her face in the bottom picture? Hilarious!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just a quick note to tell the general public about a great man who brought my husband back to me after 11 years, his name is Dr. OKO. My husband was snatched from me by another woman when I went to see my sick mother, I came home to meet the house empty my husband was not at home, he wan’t picking call none will he call back. I was left alone with our 4 years old baby, he was gone for 11 years but just a month ago a friend of mine called me to tell about oko and she gave me his contact and I did contacted him and he told me my husband was with another woman. Also, he said he will bring back my husband within a few days, I thought it was a joke but behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness just as OKO promised. Off course I forgave my husband everything became normal even more that it was before. You too can be helped by him if interested through: okotemple@live.com or call/whatsapp: +2348131684022.